We call them data cemeteries, these huge tables that we encounter in many projects
We wanted to provide our customers with a more valuable data experience – and in Microsoft Power BI we found it.
The advantages are:
- Easy-to-read data through visual representations that highlight the most important and critical developments
- New data combinations by linking data from several databases for new meaningful KPIs
- One-time setup and automatic updating from then on – no more copy/paste and manual pivot tables
What are typical use cases?
- Transparency on the development of sales, turnover, costs and profit – broken down into all conceivable dimensions
- Market share compared to market potential by linking company data with publicly available data sources such as population trends or purchasing power
- Optimization of conditions, pricing strategies and promotions
What are the special use cases in aviation?
- Ancillary price control and pricing with automated demand-oriented offer management
- Dynamic pricing also for ancillary offers
- Control for revenue management, as historical data no longer provides a basis for demand forecasts
The use cases in which Power BI can be used are endless. Think about tracking service levels, customer loyalty profitability, warehouse optimization and much more.
Take a look at our project examples and contact us for more information or a free evaluation of the possibilities that Power BI has in store for you.